Want huge learning mats for your classroom?
Want to promote kinesthetic learning, engagement and consolidation of core skills?
Our ‘Maths Mats’ are large, high quality, full colour, durable, washable tarpaulin mats for classrooms. They are big enough for children to stand on individual squares and jump between them.
We have all items in stock for immediate sale.
All proceeds will go to providing education for children in the Philippines.
How big are the mats?
The mats will be approximately 3m x 2m. They are designed to fit in a classroom, with enough room for the children to stand on them as ‘counters’.
What are the different types of mats?
- Hundreds Chart (with 0 at the start of the first row)
- Tens Frame (three tens frames on one mat, can be cut apart)
- Counter dots (eights sets of 15 – 120 in total!)
- Multiplication Chart (with factors 1 – 12)
- Blank Number Lines (one just a line, one with end markers, one with 5 markers, one with 10 markers)
What do they cost?
Mats are $50 each
3 x mats = $130
5 mats = $200
Postage – Stock can be picked up from Essendon or Diamond Creek. We may be able to drop to local schools.
How do I order?
Email email@example.com with your request.