Bahay Tuluyan is a children’s rights organisation based in the Philippines. Bahay Tuluyan Philippines Australia (BTPA) was established primarily to support the work of Bahay Tuluyan. The two organisations share a formal Memorandum of Understanding with BTPA making regular financial contributions to Bahay Tuluyan.
For more information on Bahay Tuluyan – www.bahaytuluyan.org
BTPA’s formal name is Bahay Tuluyan Philippines Australia Incorporated. It is a Registered Australian Body with a volunteer committee and formal constitution.
It is registered with ACNC – Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission. BTPA has Deductible Gift Recipient endorsement, allowing donations over $2 in Australia to be tax deductible.
BTPA’s President is Jackie Kerr – email@example.com
BTPA’s Code of Conduct:
When representing BTPA, we will meet or exceed the following behaviours:
- We are guided by our organisational values.
- We are a rights-based organisation.
- We treat each other respectfully and collaborate to achieve our aims.
- We are fair and honest.
- We use organisational property responsibly and in the best interests of stakeholders.
- We are responsible for our actions and accountable for their consequences.
- We respect the law and act accordingly.
- We understand processes for raising concerns.
BTPA’s Child Protection Policy aims to:
1. Prevent child abuse occurring within or in connection with BTPA.
2. Support an organisational culture of child safety.
3. Ensure that all parties are aware of their responsibilities for identifying possible occasions for child abuse or non-compliance with this policy, and for establishing controls and procedures for preventing such abuse and/or detecting such abuse when it occurs.
4. Provide guidance to all BTPA personnel as to action that should be taken where they suspect any abuse within or outside of the organisation.
5. Provide a clear statement to all BTPA personnel forbidding any such abuse.
6. Provide assurance that any and all suspected abuse will be reported and fully investigated.
BTPA’s Child Protection Officer, Mona Zabakly, can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to read BTPA’s Child Protection Reporting and Internal Investigations Flowchart. A full copy of the Child Protection Policy is available upon request to the Child Protection Officer (Mona Zabakly) at email@example.com