As an entirely volunteer run organisation, BTPA always welcomes new volunteers to contribute. Volunteering opportunities are very flexible and offer a fantastic way to meet new people, improve your skills and make a real difference to the lives of street children across the world.
There are a number of ways that you can get involved and volunteer for BTPA. I would like to find out more about volunteering.
- Volunteer at KidsView Social Justice Conferences
- Fair Trade Group: Help ‘bag and tag’ the products for sale on Thursdays in Essendon.
- Education Group: Create resources to support the programs at BT for kinder and primary school aged children. Host KidsView conferences.
- Youth Group: join other passionate young people to organise events, raise money and connect with new supporters.
- Fundraising Group: Help with the organisation of the annual dinner, trivia night, art show or create your own event!
- Become a member of BTPA. New members always welcome!
- Volunteer in the Philippines: For the more intrepid volunteers, opportunities exist to help out Bahay Tuluyan in the Philippines. Visit the ‘volunteer’ page on Bahay Tuluyan’s website to find out more.
- Share your expertise: Do you have a skill which you could share with BTPA? We are always grateful for the expertise of volunteers. Currently, we are particularly keen to have the assistance of a media / communications volunteer to promote KidsView.
- Be a Change Maker: We challenge all students to stand up for social justice and work to create a more socially just world. If you are prepared to become informed, educate or campaign for social justice, then take our Change Makers Challenge! We look forward to hearing about your efforts.